Saturday, August 13, 2011

Prague Czech Republic

Vavra, the face of slalom kayaking in Czech and our very good friend.

I took a day away from the slalom and explored the beautiful city of Prague. On a bridge looking across the river to the Prague Castle on the hill.

Up the hill looking down on the historic old town of Prague.

This fountain just took my interest. I think it should be against the law peeing in a public place.

The jazz band playing on the world famous Charles Bridge with the mass of tourist walking the walk over the bridge and back again.I only did it once.

The WINNER of the fourth KI Slalom Fourth World Cup is Vavrinec Hradilek (Vavra). A great result well done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great post! I love Prague it is a beautiful city! Do you know when the slalom is supposed to be on this year? I am taking a Prague city breaks trip early next year and I look forward to seeing if the event is on again.