Saturday, September 15, 2007

Iguassu Falls Argentina-WOW

Iguassu Falls in Argentina and Iguacu Falls in Brazil

Today I went to the Iguassu Falls in Argentina. The journey across the border to experience the jet boat ride up the river and under the waterfalls was amazing. Water mist sprayed out metres into the air and drifted back onto me. Drenched to the skin I still had the broadest smile.After all the photos I had seen it still left me in awe of the magnitude of it beauty and the force of mother nature. The Falls are one of the Wonders of the Natural World. To experience two wonders of the world in two days is just mind blowing.
The boat took me right up under the waterfall and into the mist ahead. The river was turbulent as the water tossed and turned from the pressure of the falls. the tourist trip was so Eco friendly and the Argentinians are so recycling conscious. The walkways and viewing platforms over the river, above and under the falls meant truly take only photos and leave only footprints. The WOW FACTOR




I now want to make sure I also visit the Brazilian side of the falls for it is another different and spectacular view from a new perspective. Approx 3600 people visit the falls daily.

No comments: